Need help?
Ok im a 17 year old male, and i have a pretty weird scenario. I had unprotected sex with this girl that had just broken up with her boyfriend, but the sex lasted no longer than 10 minutes because of an interruption. About 2 days later the girl contacts me and tells me her last boyfriend had given her Chlamydia when they had had sex about 2-3 days before. The boyfriend supposedly had gone to get tested and the results came back negative, but he apparently lied about that, so my question is, from having sex with the girl for that brief amount of time is it possible that i could have contracted the disease? Even if she had just then contracted it? And i would like to also note that it has been 8 days since this has happened and i have still seen no symptoms.
Only about 50% of men get symptoms. Yes it is possible to have gotten chlamydia. Smart move would be to test.
I agree wit Vance.. u could have clymedia even if she got transmitted couple days ago..once viginal fluid goes inside ur penis ill be infected. Wit no symptoms but may have virus infection flu two weeks later or til it hits second stage. Best for u to get tested to get treament right away if ur possitive..I'm going the same way n positive I may have clymedia myself according to my symptoms..