Chlamydia Community
Non specific urethritis
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Non specific urethritis

Dear Doctor, about a month ago i received oral sex from a man, a week or so later i started to have slight discharge and frequent need to urinate. I went to the my gp and was prescribed 7 days on doxycyline 100mg. After 2 weeks i noticed that i still had symptoms (mainly, need to urinate frequently, very slight discharge in the morning) so i went to an std clinic and performed all the tests. The doc told me i had NSU and i was put on doxycyline again, this time 7 days 200mg. other than that all the other tests (chlamydia, syphilis, gonohorrea, HIV) came back negative. Today, 2 days after finishing the course i went back to the clinic because i have very slight clear discharge and sensitive testicles. The same doc re tested me and took a swab under the microscope and told me that i am clear and he could not see anything wrong. i was told to go back in 3 weeks if i continue to feel any discomfort or discharge. he says that nsu takes time to completely clear up. my question is, how is it possible to be clear of NSU but still see discharge (very little and clear) ?   could painful abdomen and sensitive testicles when touched be a cause of NSU?
580755_tn?1357673215
NSU symptoms can happen for up to 2 weeks after medication is finished. Your body is flushing out the bacteria.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...