Oral sex
My wife performed oral sex tree weeks ago and now her thorat aches but has no white plates.

I had unprotect vaginal sex with a scort almost 6 weeks ago (broken condom - it lasted 3 secondes or less). I tested negative PCR (7 days afte exposure) e DUO (28 days after exposure) for HIV. The lady tested negative too. My concern is about chlamydia because I did not test yet.

My penis does not show any symptom. Probably it's ok.

But what are the odds of my wife have cacht clhamydia in her throat by perfoming ora in mel?
Vance, I would thank you if you could answer me.
I ask for Vance help but of course it's open for other experts too.
Hi, im not a doctor but have some experience. Its been six weeks and the clymidia symptoms occur inbout 5 days. the symptoms are a minor white discharge and a noticible itching in your urerthea, some where in the middle. If you have it you would certainly know it. If you dont have these symptoms, chances are you dont have clymidia. I heard you can transfer some STD but the transferer should have some symptoms. Go have a test for this as well as better safe than sorry
Thanks, Life360. In fatc, I did not have any symptom. But even without symptom I may have catched it, right?

And my wife's odds? I read somewhere that it's very low risk to catch chlamydia in the throat by performing oral sex. Is this true?
About 50% of men show symptoms, and your wife would be very very low risk if you had chlamydia.
The one STD  you can get from unprotected oral sex is genital herpes. Symptoms appear in 2 to 20 days.
In my opinion, going out to these places for sex is like playing with fire and you putting your wife at risk and its not fair to her. If you love her, be faithful like you said you would when you got married. You get herpes you get a big deal and also your wife. Comes with blisteres and ozzing and can get it on your mouth and rectum. A real life time of sypmtoms, for what, sex with a stranger?
Tomorow I will try to test. Do you know if I have to be in abstinence of sex? I drunk some beata today. Is is a problem?

This test is made in my urine?

Thank you very much
I mean:

I drunk some bears

The test is urine and beer is ok

One last question: when I go test do I have to be in sexual abstinence?
No, it's a urine test. But don't ejaculate or urinate at least 2hrs before test.
Thank you very much.
I tested. In three days I'll get the results.

I did not test for gonorhea, because I did not have any symptom. No redness in the head of my penis, no pain when I pee and no pus. Should I relax about gonorhea or sould I test?
Overall I would not be concerned about gonorrhea as over 90% of men get symptoms.
Thank you again
Hi, I have another question.

I started thi thread asking about the odds of my wife be infected by chlamydia (I don't know if I have, the result will come tomorow) if she performed oral sex (few time and no ejaculation) in me.

When I wrotte this thread I could not realize anything strange with my penis. I told my risk (unprotected vaginal sex - about 3 seconds because the condom broke). It hapened 43 days ago.

8 days ago I had sex with another sex worker but I used condom and it did not fail. But could I have cacht Chlamydia in this situation?

I'm asking that because since 3 days ago I have been a kind of discomfort in my penis. I don't know if it's something made by my mind or if it's a real symptom: a sensation a constant need of pee. Sometimes I think I'm feeling a kind of burn sensation when I pee.

In case I got chlamydia in this last intercourse, the test (sample urine) did 6 days later will be accurate?

If I did not get chlamydia in this last protected intercourse, is it possible to get this bacteria and just have symptoms 40 days later?

Thank you very much
I go to pee and few minutes later (around 10) I feel the sensation that I wanna pee again.

I'm very scared. If I have a STD I know it's the end of my mariage and I do not want that.

I wanna change. I do not want to go out with prostitutes any more.

Is there any chance that I have been infected with chlamýdia and my wife don't ?

Everytime we had sex we used protection, but once she woke me up performig oral sex (two or three minutes).

Help me. I'm desperate.

I never tested for chlamydia. If the result come positive, is there any chance that I heva been infected many years before I got married and just now have the symptoms?
If it is posible, I could tell this to my wife to avoid tell her that I betrayed her.

But I don't know if in her regular tests prescpripted by her gynecologist she already tested for chlamydia. If she did, I can't tell her this story because in past we did not use condom and her tests would have results positeves for chlamydia what never happened.

Althouh I have made this stupid thing, I realy love her and I'm deeply regret.

If the result for chlamydia come negative tomorrow, do you suggest me to test for other diseases like Gonorea or NSU?

Which test can I do for NSU? A simple sample of URINE can get this bacteria?

So many questions. I'm sorry.

I can't see any redness in the head of my penis and no discharge untill this moment.

I have some problems. I masturbate twice or three times this last days (I'm alone, my wife in on a trip). This sensation can be caused by excessive masturbation? Or maybe could this be caused by something that is not a STD? Not everytime I remember to wash my hands before masturbate. Some bacteria not related to a STD could cause the symptom that I told you (constant desire of pee)?

If it's not chlamydia (I will no tomorrow) nor GOnorea (I will test tomorow when I go get the result of chlamydia), which test should I do to become to know what is happening?

I'm 31 years old.

Vance won't answer until next monday. So anyone could help me here with my last questions?
Could you hel me?
If you have not been tested since you had sex with the last sex worker then get tested again. I would really like to know why you keep going to sex workers. What would happen if you got AIDS and also gave it to your wife? What you're doing is very dangerous for your health and your marriage.