Chlamydia Community
Please help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Please help

Hi, I always, ever since I can remember, need to wee frequently, especially if I drink a lot of fluids. Maybe once during the night is normal for me. I know my wife has a white discharge for a long time, she probably has something going on. We have intercourse a couple of times a week. Can it be that i have got aomething from my wife?Recently I need to wee often and still feel like I need to go soon after. There is no discharge, but a mild burning sensation on the penis. A slightly full bladd feeling is there even close to just peeing. Please advise on what you think it may be. Thank you
See a Dr...both of you.
Consult a physician immediately for correct diagnosis and early treatment. We need to rule out possible yeast infection for your wife, and possible UTI in your case.  There are also other conditions possibly related to your symptoms.

Take care!