Pregnant and Still Experiencing Symptoms
I assume that I have had chlamydia for over a year because that's how long I have been solely with my partner. I only recently found out I have chlamydia because I had the tests during my first prenatal appointment. I am now 16 weeks and 1 week ago I took Azithromycin because it is safe for pregnancy. I only had a 1g packet that I had to mix with water and drink. I was still uncomfortable for a while, but I still feel some of the pain. I thought I had been having UTI's for months and was always chugging water, but that's what it still feels like. Does it seem that my medicine didn't work? Or could this also just be a common symptom of pregnancy? (The pressure on the bladder causing a slight uncomfortable feeling after urinating). I planned on being retested as soon as I could because I am a worry wart, but you also have to be retested in the third trimester. I guess I could be freaking myself out, but I also wonder if I know what a "normal" feeling feels like anymore. I also have a decent amount of discharge, but that could also be due to pregnancy.
Did your partner take treatment too??? And did u both retain from sex for a week.. Go and get retested i would even if i had no symptoms just to make sure meds worked lol x