Aa
A
A
Close
Repeat UTI
I understand the symptoms of gonorrhea and Chlamydia, but I told my SO I was clean, and she told me she was. However, she has recently (since we have been dating) had several (UTI's). This does not seem correct to me. I used to be a combat medic and I have studied a bit of medicine and something does not seem right. I want to be trusting and love her but a repeat infection can only mean a couple of things...either it is an STD that keeps showing its face, or her infection has become resistant to her antibiotics...I have been tested. I am clean. SHE SAYS she is clean...I know people can lie, but I have never met anyone with a recurrent UTI who uses antibiotics that don't work. What I mean to say is I am concerned for my own health...should I ask her to check herself? If we both are positive can I sue her? ( I am also a law student, but don't want to sue someone I love). I have no symptoms yet (just to let you know) but she has had a few UTI's since we have been dating (2 weeks). As a former medicine nerd...something is not right...Please help me.
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sue for what? You made the choice to have unprotected sex with her. Doesn't matter what she said to you, you can't sue for anything.
She needs to see a Dr. You don't have a STD based on testing but can't really speak on her just based on repeat UTI's.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes, repeated UTIs can occur in sexually active women. Google Honeymoon cystitis to learn more. Her gynecologist can certainly help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Dallasfan