Chlamydia Community
STI no cure

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

STI no cure

had the test done, they found pus in the tiny bit of discharge I had. Gave me 4 tablets not sure what they were. Pain went it literally disappeared. Then few days later pain came back and got worse. Went back to the Gum took 2 tablets a day (doxycline) for 2 weeks. Symptom's went crazy during this 1 weeks.

Things I've found out is that when I clean my penis its really painful for the rest of the day or even pull the foreskin back for examination. Had the prostate exam also which was fine.

Doctors at Gum said it will die down (without medicine) I find this hard to believe, I think they are out of ideas.

What is the step?

If you had chlamydia and were treated then it takes a few weeks for your urethrea to heal. The bacteria caused tissue damage and will all the nerves in your penis it can be very sensitive to touching. If you not having any more white discharge its a good sign and maybe thats why they said it will die down. they were talking about the damaged tissue healing.
Hi and welcome. What were you tested for and why? What did the results of the test confirm you have?
I had the urine, blood and screen test done.

Pus in the discharge (they think it was chlamydia) negative for the other two.
Im not sure about the GUM clinic your going to as dont seem efficient. Your saying they treated you with medication but are not sure what you have? Before anyone can guide you they need more information. What put you at risk for STD in the first place and did they diagnose you with any STD? Your saying they think you have Chlamydia? When tests are given they either come back positive or negative.
This whole thing dosent make any sense!
He said I got chlamydia even though the test come back negative. He has treated me for Gonnerah and chlamydia.

Unprotected sex
Well if you have negative tests then I don't see this as a chlamydia issue. I would finish any medication, wait 2 weeks. If symtpoms still continue then follow up with Dr again.
thanks I didn't know about the damage part. It makes sense though because when I clean my penis it kills!
i just noticed when i pulled my foreskin back i got bruising..... i didn't have this before....
the ring around your penis head if full full of nerve cells with tissues for blood expansion and dosnt take much to have them swell. If you constantly checking and pulling your most likely making it happen yourself.