Chlamydia Community
Sore Testicles
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore Testicles

Would your testicle be sore all the time if you have Chlamydia or would the pain come and go? Would the testicles be sore to touch?

Thanks
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
If chlamydia progressed to that point then you would have pain all the time.
Blank
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Could I ask, would they be sore to touch and you say progressed to that point, is there a time scale to that point.

thanks again
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
They would just hurt all the time. No there is no time scale.
Blank
Personally my pain came and went... I cant be sure that the pain was caused by Chlamydia but I can say that I was infected first, had pain for several days in the testicles, it went away, and then I was treated when I noticed dripping. I was also tested and came back positive for Chlamydia at this point. I was just reinfected a second time and part of me realizing I was infected was the pain in the testicles, however, this time it was more constant than the first.
Blank
thanks for your response. I am getting occasional sharp pains in either testical, not swollan or red and not sore to tuch, no discharge. does that sound the same? i have had 2 tests that were clear at 4 and 6 weeks however went back at 8 weeks with needing to pee alot and sore testicles (occasional) and my white blood cells are down so am waiting for results. could be severe anxiety.
Blank
Not really no. My first symptom was burning during urination. I also had significant swelling at the urethral opening. I can't do this myself but my advice is to not worry until you have answers. Good luck. I have had 1 discharge I know about in two infections sPanning 4 months combined. That is apparently a common symptom though I never really got it. For me the testicle pain is my tell along with the burning. I would describe the pain as a dull sometimes sharp ache. Not a lightning pain. Again good luck. I truly feel your pain. Please post when you get some answers.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank