Std?
So I'm 15 years old and recently about 2 months ago I has oral sex for the first time with a guy who has had multiply sexual partners in the past. A few weeks after I got a rash all over my privite area and I was having lower abdominal pain. I went to the doctor and was test for a uti which came back negative so they treated me for a yeast infection. The rash went away but I still have awful abdominal pain daily. My doctor and parents do not know I'm sexually active. I had a ultrasound of my ovaries and belly area and it all came back normal. I also had blood drawn. Now they are thinking about doing exploration surgey to see if I have scar tissue from last surveys. After having blood drawn, urine test, and and ultrasound do you think there is still a possibility I could have an std? The doctors have never brought it up but when I look online I get scared and nervous.
Giving oral sex would have nothing to do with the pain and rash. If you had gotten an STD (which is low risk) it would be affecting your mouth/throat only.
I have bloating and tiredness but that is really all.
Not related to a STD