Chlamydia Community
Still Burns
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Still Burns

I had treatment for Chlamydia last week because my urine burnt after sex, and the doctor took tests for everything else, I laid off sex for the last 5 Days and not a problem with my urine, I masturbated today and when I went for a pee afterwards it stung like hell, I figured it had cleared up because before the medication it periodically burnt all the time not just during sex but I was very active with my girlfriend. The doctor didnt diagnose chlamydia he just said it could be that and the medication wouldnt do any harm.....
Any ideas????
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
I think you need to go back to the doctor.  Unfortunately, since you took meds, lab tests might not be accurate for 2 weeks.

Did your girlfriend take any meds?  If she didn't, you are probably infected again.

Aj
Blank
I have a follow up visit with the doctor next week when I recieve the results and My girlfriend took the same medication as me. I am thinking I may not have chlamydia, we haven't had sex since I saw the doctor. Will have to see when my results come back
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Yes, your results will help answer a lot of this.

Aj
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank