Chlamydia Community
Still whitish discharge after treatment for chlamydia
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Still whitish discharge after treatment for chlamydia

I am a 20yr old male. I tested positive for NGU at the public clinic and i was given doxycycline  anitbiotics for 7 days.
Yesterday was my last day for the med use but when i woke up this morning the whitish discharge from my penis was still present, you have an idea what might be going wrong here?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
This may be prostatitis or gonorrhea. There are a number of bacteria becoming resistent to doxycycline including causes of prostatitis and  an increasing number of strains of gonorrhea. Chlamydia remains sensitive to doxycycline. You may need retesting and a change in antibiotics. You should inform your Doctor who prescribed the doxycycline. Take care.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Were you tested for other infections?  Have you gotten those results?

Aj
Blank
I was at the clinic again to complain about the whitish discharge and they tested me again then they gave me the single dose of arythomycin (i guess) but its a whitish drink. and the nurse told me it would take about 3-5 days to work, its a week now again and still the whitish discharge (when i wake up in the morning, i squeeze my penis very little but visible), but the thing is i feel no other symptoms. no pain or irritation. could this mean i have something else? wat could it be? i have tested negative for gonorrhea. pls help me.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Its just in the morning when you squeeze it?  You might still have some inflammation and need some time to let that get better.

If its not better by Monday, see your doctor again.  And stop looking for it so hard - if it happens naturally, without squeezing, you should be concerned.

Aj
Blank
Ok, I was diagnosed with chlamydia 2 months ago and I took antibiotics n front of d doc & she said to that I would b ok , i was doing fine & now all this discharge is commin back , what's wrong with me ?
Blank
Chlamydia & Gonorrhea. I've been treated , but clear vaginal discharge in d morning & white/yellowish after... please help
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Please start a new thread dedicated to your question and it will be answered.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...