Took antibiotics to treat but got diarrhea one hour after. Will they work?
I was diagnosed recently with oral and rectal Chlamydia, both, and I was given a single shot treatment of antibiotics to treat it.

For some reason about an hour after ingesting the pills I had to go to the bathroom and had diarrhea. I had not eaten much the previous days and I'm wondering if I flushed out the drug and it won't have any effect and therefore the Chlamydia will stay with me.

Any suggestions what I should do? Test in a week to see if chlamydia is gone and if not take another round of antibiotics?
Testing in 1 week is pointless, have to test at 3 weeks after medication. 1hr might have been enough for the medication to be absorbed, should call and ask Dr.
Have you also tested for other STD's and HIV?
I called the Dr and they said it should be ok and that diarrhea was a side effect of the pill but I have my doubts as this happened very quickly and had literally eaten nothing the past few days because I'm trying a fasting diet. We will see what comes up when I retest in a month. I drank a milkshake and it just went straight through...

Yes, I got tested for HIV(PCR and rapid), gonorrhea, syphilis and everything has been negative so far.