Chlamydia Community
Transmission
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Transmission

I'm not sure i have the so-called 'claps' yet, im in the process of finding out..But i just wanted to find out if it can be transmitted from one person to another through mutual masturbation. The scenario is this, a guy who thinks he is infected masturbates with the help of his girlfriend, during this process, there is no contact with the girlfriends genitals, her clothes were on at all times. Could the girlfriend have contracted this disease if she hadnt washed her hands thoroughl afterwards, ate with the hands without washing properly or rubbed sweat off her face without washing hands?