Chlamydia Community
UTI and Chlamydia testing

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

UTI and Chlamydia testing

im 22 years old. Im a female. I was tested for a UTI and was given antibiotics. After my doctor told me that the urine culture came back negative i was very much afraid. I then went to Planned Parenthood and got tested for STDS and they then took my urine. THey then told me it is mainly for chlamydia and gonereya. They said to wait two weeks.

My question is would the test results be tampered with if i still have 2 days left on my antibiotic.
Depending on the antibiotics it could. But often if the antibiotics do something with the test it is because they are curing the infection.
I am on cipro what do you think now?
Cipro would potentially cure it