Chlamydia Community
Unusual Discharge
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unusual Discharge

I was diagnosed for chlamydia about a month ago. go treated with Azithromycin powder, still saw a greenish color discharge. Called back got another treatment, doxycycline for 7 days, still had discharge, then went back did another test and go treatment for another 10 days, i have abstained from sex so there is no chance of reinfection. My question is..why am i still experiencing symptoms? i got a pelvic exam, and my reproductive system is completely normal. Help !!!
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. What were you tested for? Green yellow discharge is a symptom of Trichanomas (spelling?)
Blank
i am being treated for chlamydia. I dont think i have trich even so, i am now on levoflaxcin and metronidazole, but i had a full screening andn only came positive for chlamydia.
Blank
also it more so greenish/clear
Blank
help please.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
You should ask your doctor is you tested positive for chlamydia and did they test you for trich.
Either way follow up with your doctor on this, If  you have a clear discharge it could be a symptom of a UTI?NSU which is a common urinary track infection. Sometimes with these it takes a few trips to the doctor to get them cleared up.
Blank
i did test positive for chlamydia, and got several different kinds of treatment, if it is NSU then i guess i would have to go back again to get it looked at...but i dont have to pee alot :/
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
But you did not test for trich. Sometimes when a person has one they other another. Best to have a follow up visit and discuss this with your primany care provider.
Youll be just fine.
Blank
I dont think i have tested but i still got the medication for it. lol but thanks !!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...