Aa
A
A
Close
Urethra Inflammation
A week ago i started noticing a kind of burning feeling whilst urinating. After some quick googling it turns out i probably have a Urethra Inflammation and this can be caused by Chlamydia. 20 Days ago i had protected sex with a girl and before that it has been around 1 year and a half ago (which was unprotected).

Is it possible that she gave me Chlamydia even tough i was using a condom or am I just getting paranoid and is this inflammation just coincidence?
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi and welcome. Condoms are very effective in preventing STD,s and you would not have gotton Chlamydia is you used one. Its a coincidence.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
So if this is just a casual inflammation should I still see a doctor to get it treated or will it go away by itself?

Thanks for the quick response!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3149845 tn?1452625053
When it comes to issues as this, its always good to have a doctor check, one just never knows. A yearly checkup is also a good have to make sure your body is on track with your mind.
Call the doc as couldnt hurt.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I might buy one of those tests online just to make sure and so i can stop feeling worried about it. Are they trustworthy?

Is there also a discharge of light yellow'ish fluid whilst having a casual inflammation?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3149845 tn?1452625053
There is no way of getting chlamydia in your penis if you used a condom. If you are having a yellowish  discharge 5 days after sex it is a symptom but this can only happen if your condom broke or you stuck it in for a while and your not telling us. Other than that it would be best to go see a doctor and have them diagnose what you or dont have. When it comes to your penis its best not to play games as can spread.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3149845 tn?1452625053
I forgot to mention, if she has oral chlamydia and gave you unprotected oral sex you would be a low risk for getting it that way also.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources