Chlamydia Community
Urethra Inflammation
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Urethra Inflammation

A week ago i started noticing a kind of burning feeling whilst urinating. After some quick googling it turns out i probably have a Urethra Inflammation and this can be caused by Chlamydia. 20 Days ago i had protected sex with a girl and before that it has been around 1 year and a half ago (which was unprotected).

Is it possible that she gave me Chlamydia even tough i was using a condom or am I just getting paranoid and is this inflammation just coincidence?
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1414182164
Hi and welcome. Condoms are very effective in preventing STD,s and you would not have gotton Chlamydia is you used one. Its a coincidence.
Blank
So if this is just a casual inflammation should I still see a doctor to get it treated or will it go away by itself?

Thanks for the quick response!
Blank
3149845_tn?1414182164
When it comes to issues as this, its always good to have a doctor check, one just never knows. A yearly checkup is also a good have to make sure your body is on track with your mind.
Call the doc as couldnt hurt.
Blank
I might buy one of those tests online just to make sure and so i can stop feeling worried about it. Are they trustworthy?

Is there also a discharge of light yellow'ish fluid whilst having a casual inflammation?
Blank
3149845_tn?1414182164
There is no way of getting chlamydia in your penis if you used a condom. If you are having a yellowish  discharge 5 days after sex it is a symptom but this can only happen if your condom broke or you stuck it in for a while and your not telling us. Other than that it would be best to go see a doctor and have them diagnose what you or dont have. When it comes to your penis its best not to play games as can spread.
Blank
3149845_tn?1414182164
I forgot to mention, if she has oral chlamydia and gave you unprotected oral sex you would be a low risk for getting it that way also.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank