Urethra substance?
Hi just over two weeks ago I had protected oral and protected sex with an escort (very silly I know) the encounter lasted only about 10 minutes. 8 days later I had urine and swab tests for chylamydia and gonorehea which came back negative. The problem I am experiencing though is i get a wet leaking sensation in the tip of my penis but it is always completely dry and I feel the urge to urinate more. I have never looked inside my urethra before but mine always looks wet and a very tiny amount of clear substance is in there. Is this normal for every man or should it be dry in there? I know my results came back negative but do these tests cover trich as well? I was wondering if perhaps I have this instead? Thankyou very much for your time
Most men will get some clear (preseminal fluid) after being aroused, and in the mornings it happens because men on average get several erections a night. I see no reason to think you have a STD based on condom use and tests.
Thanks for your reply, sorry to be personal but if you look inside your urethra is yours slightly wet? Mine is constantly? Also any chance of me having trichomanosis or would this show on my urine and swab tests ? Thankyou
Mine is also wet inside. When I squeeze I see a tiny bit of fluid. But I can't squeeze a drop out of it. So I presume it's normal.

Anyway, from your contact it's impossible to get an STD. It was safe sex.