Very confused and anxious about this please help.
Hi everyone i am very confused, lately i have had the flue that has been going around and i give up weed after a very long time, this had resulted in constipation i went from going a #2 once or twice a day to twice a week, yesterday i however had severe diarrhea and was on the toilet a good 2 or 3 times, the 3rd time there was slimey stuff with blood in it? obviously i know this shouldn't be std related but today i have woken up and a few hours into the day when pressure was put on my stomach and for then on after quite a bit of discharge was coming from my penis? was a clear colour and may be urine or maybe semen i cant be sure. I went to my GUM clinic and a month ago and had a check up and was all clear and aint had any encounters with anyone since.
Could this be due to constipation? maybe this quite bad flue i have? or the GUM clinic has made a mess up along the lines, and if anyone in this forum can help with the diarrhea matter with the blood ? Or is this all related in soem way.
Any help or advise will be much appreciated, Thanks.
Don't see this as a STD related issue, might be due to your other issues. But if it continutes for another day or two see a Dr.