Chlamydia Community
Why did my boyfriend test negative when i tested positive?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

My boyfriend and i have been dating for over a year and half, during that time neiter of us has cheatd. Back in April I found out i was positive for chlamydia, when i told my bf he was understanding and supportive. He went and got tested and came back negative, he wants to believe i didn't cheat (i didn't) but broke up with my cause he doesnt know.

Can anyone explain to me why he is negative and I came back positive? I tried to ask my doctor but she was no help.
Possible you had a false positive, that would be the best explaniation for it.
Same thing happened to me!
it just dont come out of the air maybe your boyfriend got it he is telling you he dont have it one you slept around simple fact