Aa
A
A
Close
azithromycin 1.5g over 5 days
the first day i took 500mg. the next 4 days will be 250mg each day to sum up a total of 1.5g of azithromycin. Is this enough to kill chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis? any help is greatly appreciated. thank you.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
We don't give out medication advice, talk with your Dr.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Wonderful forum we have here. Very informative.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yeah it is, if you understand it's use. We are not Dr's we don't have the luxory to rattle off what medication and dosage is used for this or that. Could we yes, but that would be irresponsible since we don't have the medical training of YOUR DR.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Im looking at this forum as a based from personal experience sort of thing. In no way do i hold anyone responsible to any flaws in the information provided. I didn't think any of you were doctors to begin with. Just looking for some unprofessional advice. I am already taking the Azithromycin but just wanted to know if there was a good chance that it can cure chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis if I happen to have these infection because if the dosage I am taking now has a chance to cure these, that would be comforting to know. Thats all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20