Chlamydia Community
azithromycin 1.5g over 5 days

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

azithromycin 1.5g over 5 days

the first day i took 500mg. the next 4 days will be 250mg each day to sum up a total of 1.5g of azithromycin. Is this enough to kill chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis? any help is greatly appreciated. thank you.
We don't give out medication advice, talk with your Dr.
Wonderful forum we have here. Very informative.
Yeah it is, if you understand it's use. We are not Dr's we don't have the luxory to rattle off what medication and dosage is used for this or that. Could we yes, but that would be irresponsible since we don't have the medical training of YOUR DR.
Im looking at this forum as a based from personal experience sort of thing. In no way do i hold anyone responsible to any flaws in the information provided. I didn't think any of you were doctors to begin with. Just looking for some unprofessional advice. I am already taking the Azithromycin but just wanted to know if there was a good chance that it can cure chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis if I happen to have these infection because if the dosage I am taking now has a chance to cure these, that would be comforting to know. Thats all.