Chlamydia Community
busted condom

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

busted condom

I hooked with a friend and the condom broke twice; I changed it quick and it broke again i noticed it when I came. I have had the drip a few times while in the military and I knew that I had something then. I am seriously freaking out. I THINK I feel a tickle and always have to pee. When I milk my penis it get a small clear discharge (I mean like really tug on it) I went and got checked a week later and the dock says im freaking out since there are no symptoms. Still waiting on the results before I tell my girlfriend. she says im an the only gut other that her boyfriend and she doesn't have anything. Am I just freaking out?
Well, if you have to milk it or tug on it to get something, its not a symptom of an std.

Your gf has a bf?  Are you sure she's telling you the truth that its just you all?  What if her bf has another gf, too?

Aj
The friend has a BF. I just dont know and think its in my head. When I had it before I could really see that something was wrong and now I am making it do something wrong. I just dont know the lab results are taking forever
How long has it been since you got tested?  If its more than a week, call the doc tomorrow and ask about the results.