Chlamydia Community
can chlamydia persist?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can chlamydia persist?

hi. me and my gf got treated at exactly the same time and followed the guidelines but two months later the symptoms reappeared. she claims to be faithfull but doctors said its most likely a new infection. who should i beleive?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
DR !!
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Can't say. Most of the time the medication will work, if not then it could be passed back to the other. I would say most likely new infection if one or both test positive but can't say 100% unless you tested after treatment and both given the clear.
Blank
hi thanks for the answer. i was the only one with symptoms, and both our first tests were positive. but yes we did not do a test after treatment, because my symptoms disappeared and she didnt have any.
Blank
It could be that did u guys go bck and get tested again to see of its clear if it is then its prob something else get tested again
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...