Chlamydia Community
chlamydia
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia

had sex with a girl (one night stand) and noticed chlamydia discharge a week after. was given chipro 750mg twice daily and 1000 mg zithromax without testing. wasn't told about the wait period! after 5-1/2 days had unprotected sex with my Girl friend. could i have infected her?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
it's possible yes...you are suppose to wait 7 days.

that being said 5.5 days is probably long enough for things to clear up but to be sure your girl should be tested.
Blank
thank you. I told her and she got tested after three weeks from the day we had sex! she was negative! I went for another treatment of zithromax and did not have sex for three weeks (no discharge). Had sex again and the discharge came back?? any idea?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Follow up with your Dr, this is not going to be a STD based on test results and treatment.
Blank
thank you. not sure what would have identical symptoms as STD? i think my GF is not telling me something!! i wasn't around when she got tested or saw the results.

Question; could she have tested negative after waiting for three weeks? they say women in some cases don't show symptoms (itching, pissing....etc), but tests are not symptoms and they are supposed to catch the STD at early stages!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...