Chlamydia Community
chlamydia and oral sex
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia and oral sex

I recently have gotten chlamydia twice in six months. I told one of my partners the first time and he told me that he went to the doctors and got tested and did not have it. After my treatment was over and I was no longer contagious we continued to have sex a couple months later. He removed the condom during sex and came inside of me. I confronted him.about having it the second time and he admitted to lying and not get tested. I have only had one partner besides him since the first time I had chlamydia. Him and I had sex three times and always used a condoms. He gave me oral sex one time without protection. Is there a chance that I have given him chlamydia
Tags: TIME
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
No, to get it from giving oral sex is rare, and to get it from giving a woman oral sex is very very very very very rare.
Blank
Really? that's good to know. I don't believe I had throat chlamydia, there are no symptoms of it in my throat although I had symptoms from my genitals. I gave him oral with out protection also, could I have given him it that way?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank