Chlamydia Community
chlamydia concerns?!
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia concerns?!

i recently found out i was pregnant on the 1st of November and  since that date i kept spotting so the ER doctor did a std screening i had tested positive for chlamydia  and got it treated and have been have unprotected sex  with my husband  and after my recent baby appointment i got tested again and i tested negative wouldnt that mean that my husband does not have it?! im very confused and dont know if we should keep having sex or not i feel as if we arent as close when we dont have sex!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi Celia, the first test could have been a false positive but are rare. Since Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease why would this come up in a teat anyway if you are married?
Blank
I'm pregnant, and I got diagnosed with chlamydia. & my case was different. Broke up with my boyfriend & awhile later got back with an ex {before knowing about pregnancy}. I had a pap smear when I was with my bd & 2 Weeks later found out I had chlamydia. Now supposedly my bd doesn't have it, but my ex does. I don't understand it, but it's confusing how these things work.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...