Aa
A
A
Close
chlamydia concerns?!
i recently found out i was pregnant on the 1st of November and  since that date i kept spotting so the ER doctor did a std screening i had tested positive for chlamydia  and got it treated and have been have unprotected sex  with my husband  and after my recent baby appointment i got tested again and i tested negative wouldnt that mean that my husband does not have it?! im very confused and dont know if we should keep having sex or not i feel as if we arent as close when we dont have sex!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi Celia, the first test could have been a false positive but are rare. Since Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease why would this come up in a teat anyway if you are married?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm pregnant, and I got diagnosed with chlamydia. & my case was different. Broke up with my boyfriend & awhile later got back with an ex {before knowing about pregnancy}. I had a pap smear when I was with my bd & 2 Weeks later found out I had chlamydia. Now supposedly my bd doesn't have it, but my ex does. I don't understand it, but it's confusing how these things work.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources