chlamydia in the mouth
My question is, is there a possibility  of having chlamydia in the mouth or throat? The reason for this is, I was having pain and symptoms so I went to the doctor to get tested for all stds.A couple days later I got a call saying I tested positive for chlamydia. So I got an antibiotic for me and my partner. We took it, a few days later I still wasn't feeling completely normal so we both got another round of antibiotics just to make sure we got rid of it. But now, my partner has a sore throat, his glands are swollen on both sides of his neck, he says its hard to swallow, and hes had a ridiculously high temperature. Is that any symptoms for chlamydia to the mouth or throat? Is there even such a thing?
And if there is would the antibiotics have cured it along with the vaginal chlamydia? Please help, I've done alot of researching and have found no answers.
No but it could be gono. have you two been tested for that. or it could just be a sore throat, hay fever ect.