Chlamydia Community
chlamydia in the mouth
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia in the mouth

My question is, is there a possibility  of having chlamydia in the mouth or throat? The reason for this is, I was having pain and symptoms so I went to the doctor to get tested for all stds.A couple days later I got a call saying I tested positive for chlamydia. So I got an antibiotic for me and my partner. We took it, a few days later I still wasn't feeling completely normal so we both got another round of antibiotics just to make sure we got rid of it. But now, my partner has a sore throat, his glands are swollen on both sides of his neck, he says its hard to swallow, and hes had a ridiculously high temperature. Is that any symptoms for chlamydia to the mouth or throat? Is there even such a thing?
And if there is would the antibiotics have cured it along with the vaginal chlamydia? Please help, I've done alot of researching and have found no answers.