Aa
A
A
Close
chlamydia infection
Thank you in advance.  8 months ago after having sex, I started to need to go to the bathroom a lot.  I got nervous and went to a urologists.  He did a urinalysis that came back all negative.  He also checked to see that I was emptying my bladder correctly and I was.  He wanted to do some follow up testing; however, I was in middle of a pretty  study period and didn't go back.  Over the next few Weeks, my symptoms resolved.  A few Weeks ago the same thing happened.  It seems to come as a function of holding my ejaculate during sex.  I feel uncomfortable when I sit...like I need to pee.  This time after the 5th day it got better.  Less pain and weird sensation.  I went to an urgent care just to make sure I didn't have a uti.  They did a urinalysis, and it was clear.  My question is might I have am std that is not being detected.  I've had three partners, none of whom were sex workers.  other than frequent urination, I have no other symptoms.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A STD based just on your symptoms is unlikely, but if your having unprotected sex then testing should be done.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703