Chlamydia Community
chlamydia is a virus

This is a patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

chlamydia is a virus

what is the truth of this disease, it is said to be uncurable chronic eye chlamydia trachomatis so that means also for other infected part of your body. and this contributes to why there is many chlamy...why not tell the truth to the people?
What are you talking about?  Why don't you elaborate before you have people panicking more than they already are?  I have had chlamydia twice and cured both times...Please disclose where you have gotten your information.

PEOPLE DO NOT PANIC UNTIL THERE IS PROOF TO BACK IT UP!
Chlamydia is a bacteria easily treated. Untreated cases of trachoma ( Chlamydia trachomatis) is one of the leading causes of blindness in many third world countries. The reasons for the climbing rates of Chlamydia are complex. And this is the truth. I am sorry you are misinformed Frust765.