Aa
A
A
Close
chlamydia never went away!!!
i found out in November that i had chlamydia and gonnorhea... and i was treated for it right away.....i took the pills and finished them then i went to get checked at the doctor to see if it went away...the gonnorhea went a way but the chlamydia didn't so i took a second dose for the 7 days.... i went to get tested again to see if it was clear....and it still didn't clear up so he gave me a stronger dose...and i still hvae the irritating symptoms and i'm not sure if it's yeast or chlamydia again and i want to know why doesn't it go away and why do i still have it? my discharge is white now and it's alot of it but i don't know if its yeast or chlamydia.........which is it?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
207091 tn?1337713093
It could be either.

How soon after you took the meds did you test again?  Its possible that it was just too soon to test, and if they did a DNA test, it might have come back positive because there was some remaining DNA of the infection there.

Since this has been since November, you need to go back to the doc, retest for gonorrhea and chlamydia, and ask them to do a test for yeast as well.

AJ
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
okay i'll do that next week because now i'm on my cycle but thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank