Chlamydia Community
chlamydia never went away!!!
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia never went away!!!

i found out in November that i had chlamydia and gonnorhea (Gonorrhea)... and i was treated for it right away.....i took the pills and finished them then i went to get checked at the doctor to see if it went away...the gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) went a way but the chlamydia didn't so i took a second dose for the 7 days.... i went to get tested again to see if it was clear....and it still didn't clear up so he gave me a stronger dose...and i still hvae the irritating symptoms and i'm not sure if it's yeast or chlamydia again and i want to know why doesn't it go away and why do i still have it? my discharge is white now and it's alot of it but i don't know if its yeast or chlamydia.........which is it?
Tags: irritable