Chlamydia Community
chlamydia or a urinary tract infection?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

chlamydia or a urinary tract infection?

basically, i'm a bi male, and i went down on a guy who i know well about 3 days ago. I asked if he was clean before i went down on him. i gave him head for about... 20 seconds.. I don't think any precum was produced, and he didn't ejaculate in my mouth. We also gave each other handjobs for about another...minute.. no ejaculation.

The day after, I started getting a dull irritating pain in the top of my penis, no discharge... but frequent urination. Not a serious level of pain when urinating, just irritation. I am aware that i MAY of contracted chlamaydia, or gonorrhea, but i don't know how likely this is?

I am also aware it could be a 'urinary tract infection' and i am hoping that me having these symptoms is just a coincidence, and that this is all i have. I have recentley taken a urine test to check for chlamyida and gonorrhea. I hope it's not HIV, i am pretty 100% certain it isn't, i've just been soooo panicking and nervous and anxious about everything, i can't sleep, constantly worrying, i'm not myself. if someone can just give me advice, im waiting for the results of the chlamydia and gonorrhea test now, and its mentally horrible. thank you
oh he said he was clean btw, but you never know

please someone help me, i will see a doctor obviously just wanted to hear from others knowledge and experience
You did not have a risk from being masterbated. You had a low risk risk from giving oral...I would not be concerned about it. Your tests are going to be negative from the above exposure.