Chlamydia Community
chlamydia or a urinary tract infection?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia or a urinary tract infection?

basically, i'm a bi male, and i went down on a guy who i know well about 3 days ago. I asked if he was clean before i went down on him. i gave him head for about... 20 seconds.. I don't think any precum was produced, and he didn't ejaculate in my mouth. We also gave each other handjobs for about another...minute.. no ejaculation.

The day after, I started getting a dull irritating pain in the top of my penis, no discharge... but frequent urination. Not a serious level of pain when urinating, just irritation. I am aware that i MAY of contracted chlamaydia, or gonorrhea, but i don't know how likely this is?

I am also aware it could be a 'urinary tract infection' and i am hoping that me having these symptoms is just a coincidence, and that this is all i have. I have recentley taken a urine test to check for chlamyida and gonorrhea. I hope it's not HIV, i am pretty 100% certain it isn't, i've just been soooo panicking and nervous and anxious about everything, i can't sleep, constantly worrying, i'm not myself. if someone can just give me advice, im waiting for the results of the chlamydia and gonorrhea test now, and its mentally horrible. thank you