chlamydia through oral??
I gave oral to a guy once about 3 months ago, he did not ejaculate in my mouth and i had no symptoms that i can remember. I recently found out i have vaginal chlamydia. I've only had vaginal intercourse with one guy and this was after the incident with the guy I only gave oral to.

my question is, is it possible that i could have contracted chlamydia in my throat from the guy i gave oral to and not have known and then passed it to my one partner by giving him oral?

How common is it to get and pass Chlamydia from oral?

I am not the only person my partner has had sex with but he claims he only had unprotected sex with his ex in august and in that same month had an std screening done for "everything" and the doctor did not call him saying he was positive for anything (he did not receive a call at all).

thank you
Oral chlamydia is rare at best. The odds of you getting it orally, and then passing it on would be like odds of getting hit by lightening.

So to sum this up, you getting oral chlamydia then giving it to someone who then gives it to you vaginally...talking very very very very very low chance of that happening.
Okay, Thank you!