chlamydia without sex
I have never had sexual intercourse or any close intimate contact with a male or female. however, i have been told i have chlamydia. the doctor doesn't seem to believe that i'm not sexually active, but i know i'm not. is there any other way possible for me to have contracted this. the only thing i can potentially think of is that i get brazilian waxing/sugaring done. other than that i can't think of any way where anyone or anything could have come into contact with that area. please help as i am absolutely confused as to how this could have happened to me.
If you never had sex then you can not get chlamydia. If you tested for it (which I don't know why you would) you received a false positive.
Yes, you should request a second test and if it is negative, then you're original was false.
the test was not taken from a blood sample but from the pus of a cyst which the doctor operated on which apparently was caused by the chlamydia bacteria, which is why the chances of it being a false positive are very low. at the time i had the cyst i did not know what the infection was, but once they operated to drain it the doctor tested the pus and found chlamydia bacteria apparently. this is why i am so shocked, because it is supposed to be impossible to get chlamydia any other way, but its happened to me, and i cannot understand how.
I don't believe that you got chlamydia...pus sample is unrealiable. Have a urine test taken.