chlamydia
Doctor,

About a year ago I got reinfected by chlamydia in a short time. I took al the antibiotics (zithromycin, doxycycline, erythromycin.Finally the doctor discribed me ofloxacin for 2 months because I got lower stomach ache, but i only took it 1 month because of the side effects. After I quit the treatment I had no symptons except my scrotum was/is very red/blue and inflamed, i also notice that the nerves in my balls are inflamed. I went a couple of times to the doctor after that but he keeps saying its just irritated due the infection. I also went to a chinese accupunture clinic and she thinks there is still a little chlamydia infection left. What do you think? is the chlamydia infection still intact because i did not take the whole last antibiotice treathment? I honestly dont really know and i get little crazy because of this my balls hurt a little and my sexual libido seems do decrease.
I don't see this as a chlamydia issue based on all the antibiotics you have taken.