chlamydia?
im 17 and ive been sexually active for a couple of years. ive honestly had about 7 partners and the last 3 times i had sex, i would notice id get some sort of bleeding. its kinda like spotting and i only notice when i use the bathroom. but after that i dont get bleeding again unless i have sex or im on my period. im not sure if its my diet because im completely vegetarian and i dink alot of water daily. i did some research and it said i could have a chance its chlamydia due to the fact that i dont usually use condoms, my age, and minor symptoms. but the thing is idont want my parents to find out and that includes going to a doctor. is there sonethin my current boyfriend can do t help me? please someone help meee
You should be seen by a Dr, you should also have some STD testing done.
thanks for that but i dont want my parents to know
If you are going to have sex then you have to be responsible and see a Dr and possibly have testing done. I know it might not be something you want to do but it's something you should do.
thanks for the help ill see what i can do i think my dad might be more laid back about it...