help
hey everyone, i need some help-

received oral sex 8 days ago (im a male) and have developed a sensation at the tip of my penis - it itches.  there has been no discharge, i have no sores, no fever no visible signs but this itch remains.  im on cirpo (2x 500mg a day)  what should i expect?
Hi Bruce and welcome. If you had unprotected oral sex then you are at low risk for contracting std's but could get a infection from mouth bacteria. I would suggest to go have some tests done to make sure you ok and get the proper medication. Self medication is questionable
It sounds like you have Thrush (Candida Albicans).

You may have got this from having oral sex if your sexual partner had it.
But as you are taking antibiotics that can cause Thrush too.  You will need to get an antifungal cream to apply to the area.

Thrush already lives on our body down below, but if your flora is not right, it can take over.  It loves moist warm areas.  As well as getting it sorted out by the doctor (or apply Canesten or Canesten H cream which is an antifungal cream that can be purchased at the pharmacist), drink plenty of live yogurt to get the right bacter levels up again.

Sometimes, men to not get any symptoms at all, but can still pass it on to their sexual partner.   So, don't have any unprotected sex (abstaining is best) until you are sorted out otherwise you will just pass it on, and may get it back again.