Chlamydia Community
help
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help

hey everyone, i need some help-

received oral sex 8 days ago (im a male) and have developed a sensation at the tip of my penis - it itches.  there has been no discharge, i have no sores, no fever no visible signs but this itch remains.  im on cirpo (2x 500mg a day)  what should i expect?
Tags: Oral, oral sex
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi Bruce and welcome. If you had unprotected oral sex then you are at low risk for contracting std's but could get a infection from mouth bacteria. I would suggest to go have some tests done to make sure you ok and get the proper medication. Self medication is questionable
Blank
4851940_tn?1385441629
It sounds like you have Thrush (Candida Albicans).

You may have got this from having oral sex if your sexual partner had it.
But as you are taking antibiotics that can cause Thrush too.  You will need to get an antifungal cream to apply to the area.

Thrush already lives on our body down below, but if your flora is not right, it can take over.  It loves moist warm areas.  As well as getting it sorted out by the doctor (or apply Canesten or Canesten H cream which is an antifungal cream that can be purchased at the pharmacist), drink plenty of live yogurt to get the right bacter levels up again.

Sometimes, men to not get any symptoms at all, but can still pass it on to their sexual partner.   So, don't have any unprotected sex (abstaining is best) until you are sorted out otherwise you will just pass it on, and may get it back again.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...