i have chlamydia
I just found out today i have chlamydia. I currently dont have a boyfriend but last time i had sexected was friday. I have only had 1 partner in sex. The only guy i had sex with has only had two sexual partners; me and another girl. But i was just infected So means he recently was too. How am i.supposed to.knpw if i transmitted it to.him myself from my own body or if he got it from someone else? Also does it originate.from girls or guys? As in is it true that he hasnt had another partner recently in 2 years but.me
Or am i the one that had it first? Please help me
Theres no way to find out who passed it to who but if youve only ever had sex with him like you said then obviously he either caught it of the other girl or hes been lying about how many people he has had sex with..it doesnt originate..anybody can have it and pass it on and its only caught through sex not from saliva or sharing cups or anything like that..if hes your first and only sexual partner then he give it to you..