Chlamydia Community
is it ever too late to cure
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is it ever too late to cure

I've been diagnosed with chlamydia and have taken antibiotics but I haven't been cured.
I'm pretty sure I know when I got it, and if I'm right that means i've had it for about a year.
I'm wondering if it's ever too late to cure chlamydia?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1318465 tn?1340571541
Not really, never too late to cure chlamydia.   If you live in an industrilized country its usally caught in time (though one year somes long for you ---it was caught, you should be fine), unless your in dyer pain right now.

When did you take anitbioicts (they do not work over night or in a week) ?

Blank
No, i'm in no pain at all. I took antibiotics almost 2 months ago.. the dr told me to come back a month after that to see if i was cured and i wasnt. so i got another prescription and i'm praying it works this time.
Blank
1318465 tn?1340571541
I think it 5% of cases (it doesn't work) and  you have to try a different medication.    Im glad you went in again.  Please go in again in another month.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20
Blank