Chlamydia Community
is it safe?????

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

is it safe?????

so i was tested positive for chlamydia.....i was given the z pack and my docter gave me the same dosage for my partner.......i took it on a tues night and he took his on a thursday i saw him take it ......we waited 8 days after he took his med  to hav sex again........we both had no symptoms before but now after we had sex i feel lik i have to pee more and cant stop thinking about what if it didnt work in time.......i feel like im jus freaking myself out so im just a little worried. please help
Are you having any burning during urination? You might have a urinary tract infection. Did'nt the Dr tell both of you how long to wait before having sex after you were prescribed medication? They should have. To keep this from happening again I recommend using a condom every single time with every single sex act to help protect both you and your partner.