Chlamydia Community
is this chlamydia or UTI? what are the difference?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is this chlamydia or UTI? what are the difference?

I had experienced burining sensation when i urinate and also urge to urinate. And I tested for urinalysis and my white blood cell are 8-10 and also blood occur and protien are present. So I go to my doctor and he gave me onoflox for 10 day course. I also ask my doc if this is std's or Uti and he assume right away that it is std's since I had a unprotected intercourse but why 2 weeks from my last exposure and then I just experiencing this symptoms?? and I also tell to my doctor if I should get urine culture and he said NO, but i still insist and still get tested for culture( to know what are the bacteria that causes this and the culprit of my burning sensation). ANd still after i recieved the culture test my result was NO GROWTH of bacteria. So I am still unconvinced that what kind of disease that had I experienced. Is this chlamydia? or a UTI?