massage question
greetings all....i had an interaction with a "massage" girl that involved some contact between my penis and her vagina. no penetration and no sex and no oral...just bumping and grinding with hand release. i have some minor discomfort in the urethra no discharge and no burning while urinating...some testicular pain...is it possible to have contracted anything  i.e.  gonnarhe or chlamydia ?  ...im thinking no but want some opinions...thanks
I highly doubt it, you would have discharge for goorrhea and for chlamydia if you did have symptoms it would be discharge.
Thanks Vance for the prompt reply.  Am I understanding that this is not a mode of transmission for anything ? And in the remote chance that it is a mode of transmission that the non presence of discharge would more or less mean all is well ?   Thanks
Correct