Aa
A
A
Close
misdiagnosis?
i got my annual testing done before i went to college in august.. i hooked up with someone i knew in october, in january i went to try and get an IUD and the chlamydia test came back positive... i took the pills and got it all taken care of went back 3 months later and the test was negative.. i never got ahold of the person who i thought i got it from until a couple weeks ago.. he said he never had it and that hes been tested.. he was the only person i was with is there anyway the test could have been wrong?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi Sammii,
Yes you could have a false postive but are rare and the test is 90- 95% for detecting.  Its done with urine or a swab. If i know men, most likely had it and was treated and did not tell you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
well i had a similar problem when i was younger i was told i had herpes and got retested cause i didnt believe it and it came back negative and everytime ive been tested since then its been negative and i had any symptoms.. i was having some other health issues at the time of the chlamydia test and i didnt know if maybe that had something to do with it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources