Chlamydia Community
need questions answered please!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

need questions answered please!

I'm 18 and had sex with a guy a few months later he called me and said I gave him clamidia and gohenerra (sorry don't know exact spelling.) What would be signs for me if I had one of those possible thing?
If you have gono you will know it for sure. Alot of yellow discharge and very bad burning when peeing. Clamid is much milder but youll also know you have this by the an irritation in your urethra. Clamid is kinda hard to know, but the longer you have it the more irritation you get. With clamid youll find yourself itching your penis around the center and not sure if its you imagination. but any irritaion in the urethra is a sign of infection. Really check it out if you have these symptoms
Oh i forget to ask as did not see if your male or female. The above is only for males. In females i have been lead to believe you wont have any symptoms with either gono or clmid
I'm a girl and Alright thank you so much
Some women don't get symptoms of chlamydia only about 20%, so test.