Chlamydia Community
not one for tellin the world

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

not one for tellin the world

My name is Vince and on January 1st I had slept with a girl that may have been infected of chlamydia. I noticed this because my testicles were in pain and I had a liquid discharge from my penis. When I confronted her of the situation she said she knew she had it but wanted to keep it a secret from everybody and didn't mind in even telling me and we had unprotected sex.

It is now May 18th and I'm still infected (I think) but I have been to the doctor numerous times with me receiving deoxycoxiline and yet same results. I went to the doctor the first time on January 10th. The second January 24th the third on February 13th. And yet I still have this discharge and the pain in my testicles. What am I supposed to do?
Have you retested to see if you still have it or just guessing by symptoms?