not sure what i have but somethings wrong
can someone tell me the symptoms of trichomanosis in men? i heard its a lot harder to identify in men? i feel like something is up with my penis but not sure what but its stresing me out! chlamydia and gon tests negative but my urethra looks kinda wet inside, no discharge coming out, could this be aniexty or do i have trichomanosis? is it possible to make yourself feel something in your penis? i had sex with a girl using extra thin condom she says she is clean but i have noticed this clear stickyish substance inside my urethra i can touch some of it it just feels wet but it never actually comes out?

is it risky buying antibiotics online?
Hi and welcome,
About 70% of infected people do not have any signs or symptoms.  When trichomoniasis does cause symptoms, they can range from mild irritation to severe inflammation. Some people with symptoms get them within 5 to 28 days after being infected, but others do not develop symptoms until much later. Symptoms can come and go.
Men with trichomoniasis may feel itching or irritation inside the penis, burning after urination or ejaculation, or some discharge from the penis.
I think your having anxiety about this. What your seeing in your penis is mucus. Most people who go through this are constantly checking and pulling the penis and causing the irritation themselves.
Why dont you give the checking a rest. Go take a hot bath and relax without pulling and streching it and see how you feel tomm.