Aa
A
A
Close
oral on a woman-chlamidia
my husband and I have an open relationship. He had oral sex on another woman on monday. it was just a few mins worth and not deeply inside vagina. well wed we got a call from other lady that her boyfriend gave her chlamidia and now she has it according to drs. she had no clue before wed.

will a few mins of non deep going down on a woman who does have chlamidia give him exposure to get it too? we got him on penicillin we had until he can get tested. we read it takes 7-10 days until tests will show any results accurately. will taking penecillin help any? will it affect tests in 4 days after meds are done?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Have him stop medication, by taking anything it would screw up any tests he would take. He had no real risk, the risk of getting a STD from giving a woman oral other then HPV and herpes is basically non-existant.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
also read that penicillin has no effect on Chlamydia. and since she has it the natural bacteria in his mouth fights against any "bad" bactera too. plus we got him on Golden Seal instead. he has bad sinus and sore throat from problems w allergies. So golden seal works for lots of widespread antibotic purposes.

not worried anymore. will wait a week after final meds are given then get him tested. From what i read it is almost impossible with the little time he was exposed for him to be infected.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank