Chlamydia Community
sex after chlamydia treatment
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sex after chlamydia treatment

after 3 days of treatment even if he wore a condom and we've both been treated is it okay to have sex. remeber we wore a condom and both been treated?
Tags: Chlamydia
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
You will probably be ok, but you will want to re-test in a month or two to make sure its gone.

Be really careful with this.  Condoms break and come off, and if it does, you could get re-infected.

Aj
Blank
thankyou very much and trust me we doubl checked every thing. and i do plan on getting tested again just to make sure : )
Blank
im so scared that wen me and my bf were diagnosed with chlamydia two years ago, we were both treated with one oral tablet, the doc sed to use condoms for a week before going back to normal, umm i dont think we waited a week, does anyone know how long the actual infection clears up, i mean the docs always say longer to cover their own ***** right? im scared coz its been two years and i have a horrible feeling that its still there. i didnt get retested coz i was so horiffied that i had chlamydia that i couldnt bear going back again. now its haunting me and im scared that if it never went away wat sort of damage has been done
Blank
776872_tn?1247942280
to jenny,it cane take many years for chlamydia to take serious damage to your body.but please get tested just to double check
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
I agree.  Just get a test to make sure its gone.

Aj
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank