sex after chlamydia treatment
after 3 days of treatment even if he wore a condom and we've both been treated is it okay to have sex. remeber we wore a condom and both been treated?
You will probably be ok, but you will want to re-test in a month or two to make sure its gone.

Be really careful with this.  Condoms break and come off, and if it does, you could get re-infected.

Aj
thankyou very much and trust me we doubl checked every thing. and i do plan on getting tested again just to make sure : )
im so scared that wen me and my bf were diagnosed with chlamydia two years ago, we were both treated with one oral tablet, the doc sed to use condoms for a week before going back to normal, umm i dont think we waited a week, does anyone know how long the actual infection clears up, i mean the docs always say longer to cover their own ***** right? im scared coz its been two years and i have a horrible feeling that its still there. i didnt get retested coz i was so horiffied that i had chlamydia that i couldnt bear going back again. now its haunting me and im scared that if it never went away wat sort of damage has been done
to jenny,it cane take many years for chlamydia to take serious damage to your body.but please get tested just to double check
I agree.  Just get a test to make sure its gone.

Aj