Chlamydia Community
std risk

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

std risk

Hi Doctor,

I am a female and 5 weeks ago i had sex with somebody i just started to date. We had protected vaginal sex and hedid unprotected oral on me. A week later i got unusual vaginal discharge and went to see a doctor. She told mei have BV and gave me a cream. Two weeks later infection didn't clear up and doctor gave me fagyl 500 2x7days. At that time 3 weeks after exposure i did test for Chlamydia and Ghonnorea and herpes all came negative. I still had vaginal disconfort and went to see doctor again, she did vaginal culture and results came normal. This week i went to see other doctor and he did wet prep and told me that i dont have BV and everything is normal. I asked him to take a look at my skin for any signs of herpes and he didnt see anything. I still have vaginal itcing and burning and redness of the skin. I was tested 5 months ago for all std including herpes and everything came negative. Should i be    concerned about Chlamydia and Ghonnorea sice my urin test came negative three weeks after exposure? What could be a reason for vaginal irritation? Should i retest now at almost week 6 after exposure? My partner was married for 8 years less than a year ago and told me he was tested before he and ex wife had a child three years ago and everything was negative. He also said that he didnt have sex with anybody expect me the whole year, and we had sex only once, again protected vaginal and unprotected oral. What are my risks of getting srd? Thanks so much!
This is not a STD issue. Protected sex is not a risk, oral sex is very very low risk and with all your negative tests...not a STD. Not sure what is going on, maybe yeast? Maybe even Trich?