Chlamydia Community
symptoms last this long?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

symptoms last this long?

Hello folks, I was diagnosed with chlamydia since march 1st, although the chlamydia feeling is gone my symptoms just stopped. I had headache and sore muscles for like 2-3 days then upset stomach and dirrhea for 10 days. Once the dirrhea stopped I had swollen tongue with thrush like symptoms. I had Brief unprotected anal sex(10-20 secs) but most of the time it was oral. Did this happen to anyone with there symptoms lasting long?
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Those symptoms are not of chlamydia.
Blank
so what could it be?
Blank
well I went to doctors around 3am today, my stomach felt like acid was coming up from my stomach. They did a EKG and did blood work. they said everything was normal.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Don't know but those are not chlamydia symptoms nor are they STD symptoms.
Chlamydia often shows no symptoms but when it does it's discharge (anal, vaginal and penial). Oral chlamydia is not going to show symptoms.
Blank
its been a month and they did blood work. they said everything was normal.
Blank
Also Vance, I wasn't talking about the chlamydia. I was talking about the z-pak side effects bro.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank