Chlamydia Community
testicular pain

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

testicular pain

Hi.

For the last couple of weeks I've been feeling some pain/uncomfort in my testicles and or groin. It is kind of hard to locate the pain, sometimes it feels like it's in the testies, and sometimes it feels like its in somekind of "tubing" (for lack of a better word) leading to/from the testicles.

I had unprotected sex twice in september and october 2010 (same girl) and have been wearing a rubber ever since. I have not experienced any secretion of any kind while urinating (or at any point). Sometimes there is a vague burning sensation while urinating, but this is not consistant and so vague that I'm willing to write this up as a "placebo-effect" because I'm so anxious about this.
The pain in the testies/groin is not severe, but more like a mild uncomfort.

Im worrying if I might have gotten chlamydia? I've read that pain in the testicles is an uncommon symptom of chlamydia, and is usually accompanied by white secretion and such.

If it is chlamydia, is the pain in the testicles occuring because bacterias are eating away at my reproductive system and I'm going infertile??
If it is most likely not chlamydia, what could it be?

It is most likely not chlamydia. But I would advise to test to make sure. Don't know what the pain could be, would have to see a Dr.
Have a Chlamydia question?
100,000+ doctor answers