Aa
A
A
Close
took chlamydia test incorrectly twice... false negatives?
about 3 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with a girl i had just met.  then about two weeks after, i had a general uncomfortable feeling after urinating.  a slightly burning sensation, but very mild, and a continuous uncomfortable feeling on the tip of my penis which kept me up at night.  i had no discharge, and maybe a slight burning sensation when urinating at times, but this is generally what i feel if my bladder is completely full and my stream is strong.  well, i was panicked and i went online and ordered a full panel std test through a website which included a urine test for chlamydia.  i went to the lab it told me to, and saw a sign on the toilet saying i should wet wipe my genital and only use mid stream urine in the sample, so i did that.  then, three days later after the uncomfortable feeling did not subside i went to my general practitioner and he gave me another urine test, as well as prescribed some antibiotics, but he thought i had more of a prostate issue.  well, when i went to take the urine test i did the exact same thing i did at the other lab and wet wiped the tip of my penis and collected a mid stream sample.  both tests came out negative.  since i took the test incorrectly could they both be a false negative?  i just read how youre not supposed to clean the area and collect first stream, not mid stream for chlamydia.  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i should also mention a culture test was taken and that was negative too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources